Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Campaigners Christmas Tea


For the last few years I have been doing a Christmas Tea for my Young Life Campaigner girls. We have tea and scones and read the Christmas story and a story from A Christmas Longing. We sit around the table and talk and laugh and remember favorite Christmas memories. It is a fun time away from finals and a joy to be together. This year the girls brought a donation to give to Revive Africa - a ministry of Chris Shabay, one of my old YL club kids. I gave each of them one of my favorite books, Face to Face. It is a wonderful book of prayers that guides you to pray scripture back to God. It has been a huge blessing in my time with the Lord. I love these girls and thank God that I get to be a part of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment