Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Great Week

Cabin Uniforms


It was a wonderful week at Malibu with these girls. They were so much fun to be with and share this experience with that I could not ask for more. I did struggle with my back the whole week but with the prayers of everyone and God's grace I got to do most things at camp with only little to moderate pain. I am so grateful for the gift of this time at Malibu.

This is such a special group of girls. They are very thoughtful, kind and fun to be with. I don't know that I have ever had a cabin like them. What a blessing and a joy to be around them and watch them interact with others. It was truly a gift to get to spend the week with them.

Even though camp is wild and crazy, it was still peaceful and relaxing and just so beautiful. The group of people that were there for the month as the assigned team were so amazing. I have never felt so loved and encouraged and prayed for by a group of people at camp before. They went out of their way to serve and show me God's incredible love. God knew exactly what I needed and even though camp is not for me, He blessed me in so many ways while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment