Sunday, June 28, 2009

All things work together

I have not posted anything lately because I have found that I do not concentrate well with all this back stuff going on. It has really given me a new perspective on chronic pain and on how well Mark has dealt with all his continual struggles with his health. We so take for granted that we can walk, sit, move, etc. without pain. It is amazing how much it changes your life. It is hard to ask for help, feel weak and be dependent on others. I really hate it and I know that Mark does, also, and he has had to live with it much more than I have. I truly admire him and marvel at his grace and will to live. I know that God is using this for my good and that I need to learn something from it and pray that I will glorify Him in this and all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment