Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


The Backyard

As you can see it is snowing like crazy here. The bottom picture is the rock wall in the back and the rocks are completely covered in snow. It started snowing Tuesday night and has continued non stop and is still going today (Thursday). I have used the snow blower twice and will probably have to do it again. I tried to take Toby out in the park to try out my new snowshoes and he got to our neighbors house next to the entrance to the park and wouldn't go any farther. I have to admit that it is pretty hard for him to walk in snow deeper than he is!

Well, I am still dressed in my snow duds and better go for a walk if I am ever going to go. Someone said that the wind chill is something below zero and it is not getting any warmer. Hope your day is as beautiful as ours. Looks just like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment