Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy 35th Anniversary


In Santa Fe this weekend




Boy, do we look young!



May 25, 1974
All the family


It's the big 35 for us today. We got to spend the weekend in Santa Fe with our dear friends, Mike and Cynthia Mahon. We had a great time eating lots of Mexican food and catching up with the Mahons. It rained most of the weekend but it was still great fun and I am sure Mark is thrilled that it cut down on the shopping!!

I can hardly believe that it has been 35 years. The time has gone by so fast and we have experienced so much together. Mark continues to be my hero - he has remained strong in the Lord through all he has gone through and has always remained steady and dependable. He has been a wonderful father and now grandfather and has blessed my life and helped me become what the Lord wants me to be. (There is still a lot of work to go for me!) Happy Anniversary, Mark. I love you.

2 comments: